In connection with the entry into force on 25 May 2018 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”, the Company, fulfilling the information obligation resulting from the GDPR, hereby informs that as part of and for the purpose of conducting business, it processes information processes data that can be treated as personal data within the meaning of the GDPR.
Personal data as defined in Article 4 (1) of the GDPR means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Personal data are also data collected as part of the use of a website, services and other system functionalities, including those stored in the so-
- they are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.),
- enable you, i.a. using all the functions of the website,
- they do not change the settings of your device.
By using the appropriate browser options, you can at any time:
- delete cookies,
On this website, cookies are used to:
- memorizing information about your session,
- sharing the function of the website.
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable cookies in your browser, you can use the help file available for this browser. You can read the information by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, the appropriate tips can be found on the following sub-pages, depending on the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
More information on cookies can be found at Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
The Company uses the services of external entities to whom your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of this data:
- software supplier needed to run a website,
- an entity providing technical support to us,
- an entity providing marketing services,
- an entity providing statistical services.
In performing the obligations resulting from the GDPR, the Company informs that:
- The controller of personal data is a company under the name LLRP Łupińscy i Wspólnicy Spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Fleminga 33B, 03-176 Warsaw, NIP 524-277-48-31, REGON 36044377300000, KRS 0000536506, Registry Court: District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register, with which you can contact in writing, by traditional mail to the administrator’s address or via e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com, or by phone at +48 22 819 47 91.
- The processing of personal data by the Company is based on Article 6 (1) 1 lit. a) and b) of the GDPR, i.e. in connection with the consent of a natural person to the processing of personal data by the Company for purposes related to the conduct and marketing of the Company’s business operations or processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- Your personal data is processed only as part of the Company’s business operations, for the purpose of implementing contracts to which the Company is a party and marketing of the Company’s products and services, while the Company’s business operations do not involve the processing of personal data of individuals.
- Subject to legal obligations to provide personal data to authorities entitled to obtain access to personal data, in accordance with applicable regulations, the Company provides personal data to other entities only when it is necessary for and for the performance of contracts to which the Company is a party.
- Personal data are processed by the Company for the time necessary for the proper performance of contracts to which the Company is a party, as well as for the duration of the limitation period for claims under contracts to which the Company is a party.
- In relation to the processing of personal data, you have the right to:
- access to data, based on Article 15 of the GDPR,
- rectification of data, based on Article 16 of the GDPR,
- erasure of data, based on Article 17 of the GDPR,
- restriction of data processing, based on Article 18 of the GDPR,
- data portability, based on Article 20 of the GDPR,
- If the processing is done on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- If it is found that the processing of personal data by the Company violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, that is to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.